Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Confusion-Unfused!

I found myself asking: Are some things really simple but that I just don’t want to understand….or is it that some things are just too confusing to ever understand? Do you know what I mean?

You see I'm blessed with wise friends who give great guidance and I'm also blessed with an inner voice that stumbles upon answers naturally so I can afford to save time and money in therapy. Lol! ;-) Well in this case as I pondered over my situation and dilemma this is the answer self-therapy led to:

So it’s not about if things are simple or not! It’s about a willingness (or lack of) to see things for what they really are….and letting go of what we think we know…..and when something turns out to be other than what was envisioned or desired… it is the disappointment that creates the road block to move past....towards accepting what is. 


Eureka! Like standing in front of a field looking at it from behind a rock but through a tiny little tainted peep-hole drilled through that rock.... our vision is so eschewed by our needs and biases….and our wanting to control the outcome… that when it doesn’t go our way we find a part of us throwing a full blown tantrum like a spoiled child…refusing to accept that the keyhole view did not paint the complete picture but was merely a fragment at best. 

AHA!! But wait a minute!!!! That field is still wide open all around the rock- just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed! So-time to stop mulling over a tainted view that makes no sense! 

Time to play! ;-) 

P.S. I share this hoping it serves someone else well too. Enjoy all that there is!! Namaste!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment