Monday, September 12, 2016

Kismet/Destiny

Kismet/Destiny! You know how I understand this? That it stands for choices! Every experience we have is based on a choice- sometimes a single one or other times perhaps a series of good or bad ones….all of it guiding us down the path we land up following.

At least that’s half the definition of that word and concept I believe. The other half is related to instinctively knowing that there is a greater force guiding us- (i.e. -God or Universe or Karma or - however we understand the concept. & BTW- it’s a great thing- when we get it…this concept! Trust me! Over the years I’ve gone through the full spectrum of faith- doubt-faith (cycle) and then now to absolute faith beyond question}.

- This greater force is much like a motherboard in a microcomputer! Imagine if we were all distinct programs inside this motherboard responsible for various functions….and much like at work we are trusted to go do our thing….but the motherboard already is set up to know what to expect from each of us- what paths we will probably choose to ensure everything operates smoothly….and obviously absolutely no function, big or small, is insignificant to the operation….and what’s more…each one of us is actually even critical to it.

Take that a step further- and imagine that naturally the motherboard is also designed to anticipate where there will be glitches and prepares to help us reroute when we’ve gone off track- broken, stuck etc..….so it catches anything potentially causing a disturbance in the delicate balance….of the universe….oh yup….you probably already gathered that the motherboard=the universe here…of course!

Hmmm….digressing here but I never understood how some people who buy into the principles of physics…let’s say especially when it comes to laws around energy…..seem lost when translating the same ideas in context of the universe/motherboard. It’s like a math formula that’s so simple to some and yet baffles others sitting in the exact same classroom listening to the same teacher- Right!?  


Anyways….all this to say….that I had another huge realization on my path recently. It’s this understanding that every flaw, every mistake, every fall or potential regret in my past….suddenly just made sense….showing me that whether my choices had set me off on the right course or off the course….in the end I was still finally- carefully led right back to where I was always meant to be….to my home…..back to harmony….as per the goal of the motherboard all along. All the energy in my life it seems….no-matter…where, when or how it detoured…..as although it often left me scared or feeling alone or unhappy in my now distant past.….it turns out that it was all there to help guide me to where I was meant to me- right here and right now!

I had already learned about acceptance without regrets over the last couple of years and had come to peace with many things.….but now I actually have new found appreciation for every experience….and am left in utter and complete gratitude….as in I wouldn’t change a thing from my past….because I have finally landed exactly where I needed to be and it’s grander than I could have imagined!!

Ah! So….the lessons learned….include making the best choices….leaping without fear….and if you fail don’t panic….etc.….because the motherboard has your back….because it’s aim is total harmony of energies….of all our energies.

Kismet/Destiny= Not intended to control your path- but to help you back on it when you’re lost or have fallen off course….when you need it the most…but mostly to ensure safe landing regardless in the end!  
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment