Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Love happens in a flash!

Yes- I am in love...and this is a blog post update!!


My best friend always said that 'love happens in a flash!' - in a sudden turn and twist of fate...usually when least expected. I liked that idea but honestly it's the one thing I'd given up believing in...or to be more truthful...deeply within myself...I actually never believed it would ever happen to me in this lifetime. 

There were a few men I had desired over the years but never one that was actually available to me....and yes strategically I was always aware that I subconsciously chose this as the pattern for my experiences in love. 

So at 42...the magic number....it finally happened...most unexpectedly....or perhaps...actually this time because I was ready...and just as importantly...so was he...my one true soul mate....as I am beyond convinced that I've been patiently and anxiously waiting for him all along....because it had to be him!

Then I found something I wrote on this blog a little over a year ago...an epiphany I'd had at the time...about life and love (http://butterfly-muse.blogspot.com/2015_02_01_archive.html)- and turns out I was right on!! 

Love and life- were never meant to be as challenging as many of us land up experiencing it as.....it's just supposed to be splendidly simple and incredibly AWESOME!! Thank Goodness I get this now- FINALLY! It's all a grand gift and one day we all get to come to terms with the beauty of it all. I think I finally get the meaning of life and love. Never thought I'd get to say that! LOL!! I feel blessed. I also feel deeply- madly- happily in love. Thank you intricate and magical Universe for it ALL!! 

BTW- I also know now that each of us are equally blessed and will realize this in our own time and place...so until then- JUST BREATHE! LIVE-LOVE-LIFE!! STAY INSPIRED!! 

P.S. If you want to learn more about my other half...here is a blog he started jointly where we take turns to write about our meeting and our falling in love....sharing in harmony...as is the purpose of true love and we pray that everyone out there finds their bliss too. www.butterfliesonthewing.wordpress.com

NAMASTE!! LOVE & PEACE TO ALL!! <3 

YES- I BELIEVE IN SOUL MATES & IN TRUE LOVE!!! <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment