Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekly-Vacations2

When I mention that I don't subscribe to cable or watch TV- people often do a double take and look baffled as they ask me how on earth do I entertain myself or spend my free time. Well....a typical weekend includes some time in nature....for example yesterday I hiked with a random wonderful group of friends through George Washington National Forest.....and I can assure you that it does wonders for me-for body, heart and soul....and I am totally convinced that cable couldn't offer me all that.....(shrug) :-p Lol! 

Here are some pictures I took on my winter hike yesterday:


It's like the universe is saying look closer.....winter is taking front stage right now but spring has front row seating amongst the audience.....everything has its turns and lies in harmony
Even surrounded by fallen leaves Nature sends us a message....'Hope Springs' comes to mind :-)

Fallen tree on a mushy path...obstacles can be interesting


YUP! Our time here is a privilege indeed! Life is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment